Package Booking Facilities
JetBlue Airlines Reservations is one of India’s leading online travel portals, offering holiday packages. JetBlue offers valuable packages such as: luxury packages, group departures as well as customized packages for all.
JetBlue holiday packages generally include all comfortable to luxurious stay options, and guided sightseeing options. However all packages that we offer can usually be customized to the needs of a customer.
JetBlue covers all domestic destinations from the popular package.
Holidays – it covers all popular destinations and offers budget group tours.
Some of its most popular international destinations are South Africa, USA, Canada, Europe, Mexico, Caribbean, etc..
Major Tourist Destinations of JetBlue Package
JetBlue Reservation gives you a highly comfortable and flexible package for your family as per your need and requirements.
Also take your valid documents like- Passport, Visa, and Tourist Card if you went for holidays.
All the given destinations in on the basis of Day Trips
- San Antonio to Texas
- El Paso
- Albany NY
- Milan City
Things to Remember while going on Vacations in our Package
- Check the temperature and season first before booking a particular place.
- Check all the things which are required for that place in a particular season.
- Check the opening and closing time as well as closing and opening days of the plays where you want to go.
- Check the opening and closing time as well as closing and opening days for each tourist’s place and trekking spots near your hotels and your vacation place where you want to go.
- Things to Carry for Trekking
- Take one bag pack including:
- One Towel, Toothbrush and paste,
- Hand sanitizer,
- Eve goggles,
- Canvas Shoes/sports shoes,
- Trekking Stick and
- Navigation clock
Things to Remember while making your Booking
- Remember to mention your personal email ID and contact number while making the flight booking,
- Flight booking directly with us provides you with a great customer experience.
- You can also enjoy benefits such as flexible booking, cashback offers, and discounts.
- You can book your tickets on special fares as per your request for any assistance while making a booking.
You’ll find the info here to go global with confidence.
Please be kept in mind all the details we are provided to safe and comfortable your journey on your vacations
1. Know before you go
- Take your all required documentation before boarding to the plane:-
- including a valid passport, any required visas.
- Recommended check-in time if you’re checking bags is 3 hours prior to scheduled departure.
- Check in for international flights online or at the check-in counters at the airport.
2. Travel Documents
- Passengers need to carry their Passports and valid Visa and a Tourist Card
- The name mentioned on your passport and other travel documents must match the name on your ticket. If it doesn’t, you may be required to show additional documents, such as a notarized marriage certificate.
- Proof of health insurance &/or immunizations of 3o days at JetBlue Ticket for the passengers who visit Cuba.
- A minor travel consent form (if your child is traveling internationally with only one parent, or with another adult).
3. Timings for Check-in
We recommend you arrive at the airport 3 hours before your scheduled departure, especially if you’re checking bags. If you’re traveling to or from Cuba, the recommended check-in time is 4 hours before departure.
Customers traveling internationally must check in for their flight before 60 minutes prior to scheduled departure of all International flights.
During the Check-in time if you want any reservation for ‘Special Service Requests’ (eg. Infant/Wheelchair etc.) please go to the help desk facility available near the check-in counter
4. Check-in Baggage Policies
Boxes will not be accepted as checked bags on international flights (except for flights to/from Cuba).
Non-hazardous items may be packed in checked bags, however JetBlue will not be liable for damage to any fragile items packed in a checked bag (i.e. televisions, electronics, etc.).
Please verify at the ticket counter before departure whether your bags will be checked all the way through to your final destination.
Please be carry only 1 hand baggage like- purse, laptop bag with yours to kept in overhead bins on above your seat
Carry a printout of your boarding pass with yourself
If anyone tries to enter without a boarding pass, security officers are not allowed to enter into the check-in premises.
Banned Items that not allowed by JetBlue
- Any type of sharp items like:-
- nailpin, knife, matchbox etc. or any illegal items like pistol, toys etc. are not allowed.
- Any type of flammable items not allowed
Your security for a safe journey and money are important for us, that’s why we are here to help you and your safety is necessary for us. If you feel any problem or any insecurity with your journey, just follow the below steps and cancel your ticket and take the money back.
If you want to cancel your flight:
If a ticket was booked seven days or more prior to the departure date, customers will have the time duration of 24 hours from the time of their original booking to cancel their tickets without being charged a cancellation fee.
Most of the ticket fares are non-refundable, so please see the Term and Conditions of the ticket restrictions before going to purchase/book the flight ticket.
When you book a JetBlue flight, you’ll choose from several fare options in the category of different flights of JetBlue Airlines(Blue Basic, Blue, Blue Plus or Blue Extra).
There is a $25 nonrefundable fee per person will be charged for changing or canceling a reservation over the phone (in addition to the fees applicable to the fare). So if you can save this $25 per person fee please go through online at jetblue.com.