How to link Aadhar Card with PAN Card? This is one of the common question today. Because Aadhar is now necessary for everything including tax paying, mobile number verification, Passports, and many other things. Today I’m going to tell the most easiest way to Link Aadhar Card with PAN Card. So follow the step by step tutorial to know how to link Aadhar Card with PAN card?
Some Facts about Aadhar Card and PAN Card:
- 33 crore PAN cards
- 115 crore people have Aadhaar Card
- PAN and Aadhaar Card linking mandatory by the rule of ITR department from July 1, 2017.
How to link Aadhar Card with PAN Card?
Aadhar card is one of the most necessary document that is included by Indian government.There are several ways by which you can link your Aadhaar card with PAN card and I am going to explain each of them one by one.As you all know Aadhar Card has 12 digits and these numbers are unique for everyone and it is necessary for those to link the Aadhaar card with PAN card has a PAN card.
How Many ways you can Aadhar Card with PAN Card?
There are three different ways by which you can add your Aadhar card with your pan card.
- When you are applying for PAN card at the same time you can also Link your Aadhar card with that.
- On the Website through Online Method.
How To Link Aadhaar card with PAN Using SMS:
Everybody who pays taxes have their PAN card and that is also identified with the unique alphanumeric number. And there is a way of SMS by which they can link their Aadhaar card with their PAN card. You can send a message through your mobile here is the steps to follow:
- SMS to 567678 or 56161.
- Format of SMS: UIDPAN<12-digit Aadhaar> <10-digit PAN>
- Example of SMS: UIDPAN 111122223333 AAAPA9999Q
How to link Aadhaar card with PAN via Online Method:
Steps to follow to Aadhaar card with PAN via Online Method:
- Go to Income Tax Department’s e-filing website
- Your PAN Card Number and Aadhar Number is required – Minor Mismatch in Name have no problems.
- click on the ‘Link Aadhaar’ option as shown in Picture
- Enter your PAN and Aadhar card Number.
- Click on ‘Link Aadhaar’ button to proceed.
- OTP is sent to mobile Number which you link with Aadhar and Finally enter that OTP.
Now your Aadhar Card will be linked with your PAN Card.
These are the two methods that is for those who haven’t link the Aadhaar card with PAN card. So you can link your Aadhaar card with your PAN card with the help of SMS as well as with the help of the website that is given and provide by Income Tax Department.
And this is important for those who are going to apply for PAN card it is recommended that if you are applying right now Link your Aadhaar card with your pan card. So after few days you don’t need to add you don’t need to link Aadhaar Card again with your pan card.
In the meanwhile all the registration of PAN card is online you can do it easily.